We invite individuals with compelling ideas about business and marketing to write for Wired with Wisdom, and be part of our team of industry insiders. We publish content from our pool of contributors and correspondents from various fields of expertise in the business realm.
Journalists, entrepreneurs, professors, venture capitalists, attorneys, and advertising executives are among those who provide and create our site’s rich, expansive collection of thought-provoking ideas and commentary on everything business and marketing.
We maintain that Wired with Wisdom only features compelling and meaningful content—no fluff, and no sensationalism.
To help you find your bearings, please take note of the following:
- We accept unsolicited submissions – Feel free to send us your thought-pieces! We may not have tackled a particular topic you can expound on so we would happily consider putting it up on the site.
- We will only publish original content – You must be the author of your submissions. We value the integrity we have built up, and we will not tarnish that reputation by tolerating plagiarism.
- Submissions must abide by prescribed length – The type piece dictates the word count, and submissions should not exceed/fall short of type-specific requirements.
- Submissions are subject to edits and/or revisions–All content pieces on the site need to meet a certain standard, and we will edit submissions for accuracy, quality, and readability, among others. We will notify you of any changes made to your piece so as to preserve your unique voice.
- Cite external sources– You need to credit any source of information you may use for research.
Also, keep in mind that we classify submissions for easier navigation, as follows (in no particular order):
- Opinion/thought piece
Share your insights with our rapidly growing reader base, and watch your ideas become buzzwords.